“US” doesn’t just describe our federal roots (we began serving San Bernardino school employees back in 1952). It also indicates our cooperative nature, devotion to the democratic process, and desire to give back to our members and community. To us, you are what makes Thinkwise Credit Union the stable and growing financial institution we are today.
Thinkwise Credit Union
- I build strong relationships and build Thinkwise members for life.
- I am always responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our members.
- I am empowered to create unique, memorable, and personal experiences for our members.
- I understand my role in achieving the Key Success Factors, embracing community footprints, and supporting the Thinkwise brand.
- I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Thinkwise experience.
- I own and immediately resolve member problems.
- I create a work environment of teamwork and lateral service so the needs of our members and each other are met.
- I have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- I am involved in the planning of the work that affects me.
- I am proud of my professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- I protect the privacy and security of our guests, my fellow employees, and the company’s confidential information and assets.
- I am responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and creating a safe and accident-free environment.