Schedule an appointment with a Personal Account Advisor, today.
A Personal Account Advisor can help with:
- New purchase
- Refinancing a current loan
- Cash out transactions
Call one of our Personal Account Advisors at 1-909-882-2911 for more information.
What to bring with you:
- Copy of purchase agreement if property is already picked out
- Last 2 most recent pay stubs
- Last 2 years tax returns all schedules and all pages
- Previous year’s W-2
- Last 2 bank statements (all pages)
- Last investment statements (all pages)
- Copy of the cased EMD (Earnest Money) check (Front and Back)
- Include the bank statement showing EMD funds have been cleared.
Find a housing counselor
Housing counselors throughout the country can provide advice on buying a home, renting, defaults, foreclosures, and credit issues. Using the search box below, you can find one near you. The counseling agencies on this list are approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and they can offer independent advice about whether a particular set of mortgage loan terms is a good fit based on your objectives and circumstances, often at little or no cost to you. This list will show you several approved agencies in your area.